Thursday, August 04, 2016

Funny Friday Photos: Happy Beavers

Happy Friday!

This week I realized three years have passed since I published Finding Meara. I think it's safe to say I've lost any momentum in the publishing side of things. That's okay, though. I've been rather introspective about life since starting working with the elderly population. I've decided life is what fills the space between birth and death, and I'm happy with what has filled my life so far. I used to feel like if I didn't accomplish some amazing feat I was not living life to it's fullest. But now, I think I've given priority in my life to the things that matter most, and I'm not too worried about accomplishing some amazing feat.

But, I'm still going to write and publish stories! That's just fun!

Thank you so much to Roland, Suzi, David, Lexa and Joe for commenting and voting for photos! Because of you, we actually have a winning photo this week! And that is...



Ranch bunny!

All-righty, then! Here we go with some new ones!

Caption by bajio6401


Caption by coolcatanator

Caption by unknown

Caption by TuckerBentley


Caption by NDBlackKat

Caption by unknown

Puns!

Peanut Gallery! (by unknown)

By eightyeightdays
I love the happy beaver. It's little face is too adorable.

What's your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. Yep. Peanut gallery. Maybe if no one else votes I'll actually be in the majority.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the chipmunk/squirrel best. Can't really tell what he is from his tail down like that. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...