Friday, September 25, 2015

Funny Friday Photos: Bumping Belugas and Grinning Guinea Pigs






Now that I have your attention, I'll say:

Happy Friday!

I've finished with reverse outlining Through the Fairy Ring, and have started cleaning up notes and rewriting the parts that need rewritten. I feel better about the ending. I was worried, but reading it in context with the rest of the book, it actually seems like a pretty good one.

Oh! This weekend is my birthday weekend, and for fun I marked down Finding Meara. It's free on Barnes and Noble, i-tunes and Kobo, and only .99 on Amazon. I wanted to go free there, but they wouldn't let me. I'm hoping maybe the bots will notice it free on the other channels, and then mark it down. Anyway, if you want to check out the book, this might be the weekend/week to do so.

Last week's funniest photo was:



Here's some new photos for you!






It took me a moment.






I found this on Pinterest, but couldn't trace it back to the original posting, so I'm hoping it's okay to have shared it.


More like a slug, actually.



It's important to have fun at work.

Puns!








I may have shared this before, but it's so cute it doesn't hurt to share again.

All righty! I hope you all have a great, fun, relaxing weekend.

My favorite is Grinny Pig. The pun is so perfect.

What's your favorite?

5 comments:

  1. Yay for finishing your reverse outline. You're getting closer!

    Have a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Love the whale. And congrats on the outlining success and upcoming birthday. Two wonderful things in one week. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic to get the new book so close, isn't it? Congratulations, and happy birthday and many happy returns of the day. :D Loving the grinny pig, but my favourite has got to be the lioness. What a gorgeous creature. Big hugs and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for book freebies and for getting outlining done! I loved the pics. I can't decide between "Fun at Work" and "Grinny Pig." :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...