Thursday, July 09, 2015

Funny Friday Photos: Portal Traveling Kitties

Happy Friday!

Here's something to put you in a good mood:


You'd have to be really cranky for pictures of baby pandas to not move your attitude from negative to positive.

Speaking of feelings, have you seen Inside Out? I went on Sunday and loved it. The way they used cartoons to explain how feelings work was awesome. Add to it a very sweet story, and it was a winner in my book.

Thanks to David, Suzi and Lexa for commenting last week!

Here's some new photos:


I've stopped wearing a lot of makeup, and sometimes I wonder if people think "Eeek! Don't look at me! You haven't put on your face!" I will admit,  though, it's been very freeing to not worry so much about what I look like to other people.






Those portals to other dimensions pop up in the strangest places.



Glad to know I'm not the only one who isn't all that excited for the new Minion movie.
I'm hoping my kids won't want to go.








He got in with a bad crowd, once he left the 100 Acre Wood.

Puns!





What I always think when watching SpongeBob or Pirates of the Caribbean.

Kitty Snackums and Bob Cat are my favorites this week.

What are yours?

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with ya with the no makeup thing. I haven't worn it since about high school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I always look at those hairless cats and wince! But I love the pandas. You're so right, baby pandas make practically everyone happy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby pandas are so adorable! My fave pic is the white cat "Plot Twist" - so cute!! I hope you have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...