Friday, July 24, 2015

Funny Friday Photos: Adorable Emojis


Happy Friday!

How was your week?

This week I've been teaching my boys how to be cyclists in town, going for bike rides with them pretty much every night, and absolutely loving every minute of it. Biking here feels a lot like the bicycle tour my husband and I did in Michigan, so there's lots of good memories being stirred up, too. It's been a while since I've ridden, mostly because the boys were too young and, living in the country, we had no place to ride. So, it's been a triumphant return to cycling. I was explaining to the boys to say "on your left" as you pass by people to let them know you're there, and Boy 2 said, "Oh! Like in Captain America." He made me laugh...

I also have been beta reading my friend Nicole Bates' novel, got the files for Through the Fairy Ring copied over to my new computer, and started wading through the notes I wrote to myself while writing the first draft. I kind of feel like a writer again!

A quick thanks to Joe, Suzi, Veronica, David, Leigh and Lexa for the comments. You guys really are the most awesome people I know.

The choice for favorite last week was:



Are we ready for the new photos this week?







I'm sure I've shared this before, but I really relate to it right now. I've never had the problem of the humidity in the air making my hair curl into a poof ball before. I'm anxious for it to grow out again, so it might lay a little flatter!






The reality of growing older.

I couldn't resist a couple of bicycle themed photos:







Puns!







I heard I Know You're Out There Somewhere by the Moody Blues on the radio today, and decided to share it here. I love the Moody Blues--have since I was about five years old. I got to actually see them in concert in the early 90's with my sister. That was pretty awesome.



My favorite today is the escaped emojis. Those little birds are just too cute.

Do you have a favorite?

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you about those emojis, but R shook his head at the otter one and gave me a hopeless expression, so I think he liked that one...lol. Now he's just read this and said, "Oh God!" :D He says, "these are even worse than mine!". Big hugs bike riding girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those puns were funny, and the otter one, too! My votes goes to the line for the ladies room. So silly (but true). Second place goes to the humid dog? Cat? Bunny? It's so fuzzy I can't tell! lol Have a great week bicycling around with your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, purely from a toilet-trees perspective that I'm so glad I'm not a lady-in-waiting at the restroom (and why is it a "restroom" anyway... most are so gross, we all just want to run out of there screaming (with the obligatory 75 feet of toilet roll stuck to your shoes ;)

    My fav was the emojis... that was cute " :) "

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...